We can do this in bite-sized chunks, so you won't get overwhelmed, and the process stays manageable — or we can just git'er done.
If you feel like the financial industry is speaking another language — you're not alone. Much of Wall Street tries to make finance as complicated and intimidating as possible so smart people like you feel incapable of navigating the issues around their own money. Or maybe you feel like the subject is too big, or you've waited too long — don't worry, you're in the right place. If you want to shine a light on how money works, get a down-to-earth translation of the facts, and be given a proper education in growing your assets, there are a few different ways we can work together.
You'll let me know where you want to go, but I'll take the handlebars, set a safe speed, and get us headed in the right direction.
REAL TIME PLANNING
Together we'll collaborate on each aspect of your financial life, leaving you informed with a set of precise, easy-to-follow instructions on how to move forward. Here's what's involved:
- You'll fill out a detailed confidential questionnaire ahead of time so we can hit the ground running, and cover a tremendous amount of ground when we connect.
- A 90-minute video conference (trust me, it feels like we're sitting in the same room together, but without the commute). We'll discuss each aspect of your financial life, keeping an eye out for risks while zeroing in on which pieces need to be put into place to achieve your goals.
- After our meeting I'll synthesize the information, observations and craft recommendations into an easy-to-follow set of instructions.
- To keep the Initial Engagement manageable and efficient it will not include a focus on retirement planning or investment planning.
- For some people this is all they need, but if you want to go more in depth in a certain area, or what to work together on more involved project we can arrange to do that on an hourly basis.
WE ROLL TOGETHER
We'll use the power of community to gain momentum, learn, and get the job done.
the Insight Money Master Class
I started this business by building a comprehensive online course that takes students from A to Z with their finances, and have been refining it for years. In the 6-week Insight Money Master Class we purposefully start off with the very basics, and ramp up to ninja level money skills by the end. You don't need to know anything ahead of time, but you'll be well-served with a willingness to work. Here's what else you get:
- Lifetime Access
- Twice monthly video office hours for 6 months to make sure you have all the support you need.
- A 60-minute 1-on-1 call with me to process exactly where you're at, answer questions, and cut through any confusion.
- Access to a supportive online community, where I'll be regularly popping in to cheer you on and continue our discussion from class.
LETS TACO 'BOUT IT
Sometimes you just want to talk money. Or you might want to gab about the series finale of Downton Abby. Whatever it is — I'm here for you.
I'm always happy to jump on the phone and process whatever financial issues are on your mind. Sometimes it's helpful to have an informed discussion with an impartial, informed listener. I take my role as a fiduciary and a financial mentor seriously, so if you've got something on your mind — let's talk about it.
All information herein has been prepared solely for informational purposes. Nothing contained on this site is intended as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security investment or instrument or to participate in any particular trading strategy. Insight Personal Finance, LLC is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within this site. The general information contained in this website should not be acted upon without obtaining specific legal, tax, and investment advice from a licensed professional.
All investing involves risk, including the potential for loss of principal. There is no guarantee that any investment plan or strategy will be successful.